Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

5 posters

Did you join your broker for safety or luxury?

David Young

Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? Empty Did you join your broker for safety or luxury?

Post  David Young Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:44 am

Selection of broker is very crucial and it’s vital for us to trade with broker that we can rely upon and trust, it’s why I go for OctaFX, as with them it’s like double ticket for me with been absolutely safe while luxurious are also something that comes automatically, so that’s why I like it all so much with them and have brought tremendous benefits for me especially using their 50% bonus on deposit scheme, it’s fabulous in least terms in saying!
    soldado

Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? Empty Re: Did you join your broker for safety or luxury?

Post  soldado Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:10 am

My broker is trade24. I am working with this broker because my money is safe with higher security in their hand and I don’t face any problem about withdrawal. Their withdraw process is very fast. In forex trading you should go for that broker which will guarantee your fund safety. It’s very important. Any traders can trust this broker blindly. They are living up to their promises. I am happy with this broker.
    maltana

Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? Empty Did you join your broker for safety or luxury?

Post  maltana Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:37 am

Broker selection is the vital and most crucial part of forex trading. We have to depend on a broker to run our trading business. There is nothing without trust that we can rely upon a broker. I feel safe with ECNCAPITAL to trade my business. They are the most transparent and active broker I have seen in forex market. Their security of funds, withdrawal process, transaction fees etc. are fabulous. I am enjoying my trading business with them.
    Eric Weller

Did you join your broker for safety or luxury? Empty Re: Did you join your broker for safety or luxury?

Post  Eric Weller Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 pm

Safety and luxury are two conflict parts of any business. FOREX also recognizes the fact. While we want to secure our investment we can’t take more risk than our limit. But somehow luxury comes from some sort of risks; one has to take risk in order to gain more and more. But I am enjoying both the safety and luxury with the help of AAFX. You must be curious how? My broker gives me a fixed 1 pip spread, 1:2000 leverage, takes low commissions and I have to incur low transactions costs-all these makes me more secure than any other random trader in the market. And with its continuous guideline I am able to earn enough profit even though raking a moderate risks. That is how I am enjoying luxury also. Is not it great?
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:15 pm

I have both safety and luxurious facilities with Trade12 broker. With the broker I have high security of funding as they use several reputed bank accounts and adept fund manager indeed. They provide me the wide range of deposit bonus and other facilities including the lowest transaction cost, high leverage like more than 1:400, low trading spread and other favorable facilities of scalper.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:24 pm