Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

The importance of having a dream

David Young

The importance of having a dream

Post  David Young on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:21 am

I strongly believe that it’s absolutely vital to have dreams because it keeps us going. My dream is to make enough money that i never have to worry about financial issues, it is not easy to reach to that stage, but with determination and passion, it is all very much achievable. I am still far but thanks to OctaFX broker, I find things much easier and simpler with the low spreads, high leverage, bonus up to 50% and much more, it’s a complete package.

Faf Plesis

Re: The importance of having a dream

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 am

Every trader has ambition about Forex trading. Forex is the largest economic business in the world and currencies are the main ingredient of this business. Everyday more than $4 trillion dollars are traded here which exceeds New York stock exchange market. According to this survey Forex is considered as the largest money market in the world. So every trader expects something big from Forex trading. I am happy with scalping with Trade broker because it is the best trading broker for scalping.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Ambition is the path to success; persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. So to achieve something in our life we need dream of it. But we should not day dream. To achieve my dream in forex trading I have chosen AAFX as my trading partner. It gives the wings so that I can fly. It gives me 1:1000 leverage and a good trading platform.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 pm