Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Is your broker best? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Is your broker best? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Is your broker best? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Is your broker best? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Is your broker best? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Is your broker best? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Is your broker best? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Is your broker best? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Is your broker best? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+5
maltana
soldado
Andrew Symonds
Master Mohan
David Young
9 posters

Is your broker best?

David Young

Is your broker best? Empty Is your broker best?

Post  David Young Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:39 pm

This might look as very simple and straight forward question, but in reality this is very difficult and important question. I want to know whether you feel you are with the best broker? I trade with Nova FX company and I can guarantee this is the best broker given I am working since last 3 years and they have best of all with 133% bonus on deposit, PAMM account, EA and much more while there is also 24/5 support service.
    Master Mohan

Is your broker best? Empty Re: Is your broker best?

Post  Master Mohan Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:48 pm

I feel that way, but more than that, I believe OctaFX broker (my broker) is a proven company and is definitely amongst the finest. They have won 14 awards in just 4 years and that includes some of the most prestigious awards like best ECN broker, Best International Broker plus many more like those, so that’s why I am able to perform all so well and that automatically leads into benefits to allow me to perform nicely without any trouble at all.
    David Young

Post  David Young Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Everyone thinks they have good broker.
    Andrew Symonds

Post  Andrew Symonds Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:54 pm

It’s OctaFX for me full stop. I believe there are very few brokers near their caliber, it’s head and shoulder above the rest and that’s why I rate them so highly and this is to do with the epic conditions present, it include lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also 50% deposit bonus that’s use able too, so all this really makes it for fun and is something that allows me to work nicely and brings lots of profits.
    soldado

Post  soldado Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:18 am

My broker is trade24 and they are best, reliable, leading and recognize broker in forex market for their dedicated services. A trader can get 100% usable initial bonus and other kind of bonus also. They are giving the lowest trading spreads. They guarantee the security of my investments with their strongest security policies. I am a successful trader now and there is trade24 broker behind of my success. I give them 5 star.
    maltana

Post  maltana Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 am

Yes, definitely my broker is the best broker in the market. I am trading with ECNCAPITAL. The very important thing about this broker is, this is a regulated trading broker and it is authorized by highly reputed market place. They are providing 100% funds withdrawal process without deducting any hidden fees or charges. They have very strong security of their clients funds. The transaction process is very fast and very minimum cost they assumed.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 am

It’s been a long time I am with Trade12 broker. I have chosen this broker for it’s special feathers. It having flexible high leverage like 1:400, low spread in most of their pairs, quick execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage are available here. There is a big opportunity specially for the scalper like they do not take any set up fees that’s why one can enjoy his exact profit from here. They also having a high security level. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. In accordance with international regulation standards, Trade12 is using separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets.
    Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:01 pm

The forex brokers operate as a middleman between you and the market. Usually, a broker is a place where buyers and sellers go to buy and sell instruments, such as currencies. In order to find a buyer or a seller of currencies, you can go to a broker and they match you up with either a respective seller or a respective buyer. AGEA is my broker. I am using real trading services from them.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:48 am

I believe my broker is the best broker in forex market. That is why I am with this broker. This is a broker without any kind of major restrictions and conditions. I trade here without any trouble. They give me 2 pip fixed spread on major pairs. Rather than that their execution is quite good with less amount of slippage problem. I must say their customer care service is the best.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:00 am

A broker serves special services to the traders. Every trader seeks for a good broker which should be regulated. But now a day traders are mostly found are to scam that’s why their security level is so poor. For that reason maximum of the traders are getting cheated and losing their capital of trading. To find out a right broker has become very tough task to do. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker which provides the best security level to the traders with it’s amazing trading facilities.
    Larry Gomes

Is your broker best? Empty FreshForex is best one.

Post  Larry Gomes Sat May 26, 2018 7:40 am

Without any hesitation and confusion, I can say my broker FreshForex is best in Forex market. They offer narrow spreads, withdrawal within 10 minutes, no minimum deposit, the unique system of hedging transactions, numerous bonuses and promotions, free analytics on the markets, education and training services. Also, there is 101% tradable bonus for your support in the time of draw-down. For the first time of deposit of $500 or the large amount, you get a huge bonus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:27 pm