Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Gold Expert Advisor EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Gold Expert Advisor EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Gold Expert Advisor EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+2
David Young
Susanmerlo
6 posters

Gold Expert Advisor

Susanmerlo

Gold Expert Advisor Empty Gold Expert Advisor

Post  Susanmerlo Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor. They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help
    David Young

Gold Expert Advisor Empty Re: Gold Expert Advisor

Post  David Young Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Yeah it is definitely harder especially if you are at beginning stage of your career, but this is definitely meant to be easier as time goes, it is important that we hold onto things to make it easier. I don’t think robot is the only solution, but it is decent if you trust it. I will say try out FX Replitrader system, it’s provided by Nova FX broker who in my view is the top company of 2015, it is very special broker and helps us in every way!
    Master Mohan

Post  Master Mohan Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Trading on Gold is always risky that’s why we got to be really careful with how we work, if we’re not careful with Gold then one bad move can really kill it off. I am lucky that I work with OctaFX broker and thanks to their top notch facilities; it’s especially to do with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also mighty rebate program that gives 15 dollars profits per lot size trade which includes losing trades too.
    Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:30 am

I am using AGEA broker from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. As I am a scalper I was need a regulated trading broker like them. And this was my best decision. Because they had full filled all my requirements to do forex. The service I like the most is automatic execution also I am getting market news with them. Their trading spread is quite low. 
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 pm

As a trader I am professionally a scalper and always use to use short time trading strategy. As a scalper I need to trade with a fast moving pair through which I can easily take my profit indeed. As a fast moving pair I always pay a good attention to gold trading. Trade12 is my best advisor for gold trading. Because they provide gold news and analyze on daily basis which is really helpful to me and I have the best technical error free platform with the broker.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:03 am

As a new trader you can try that for making money. But if you want to learn about this market which will be an asset in your future trading I would suggest you to trade yourself and try to understand the market situation. If you are finding any problems in live account you can easily start trading in demo. For best demo and real platform I can suggest my broker AAFXX. This broker has the bets trading platform.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 am