Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» One should pick his own broker.
Today at 5:01 pm by Faf Plesis

» How it feels to comeback from wilderness?
Today at 5:52 am by Eric Weller

» "Today's ( 09, March,2010 ) Currencies levels"
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:26 pm by Albert Janik

» Advantages of scalping?
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm by Albert Janik

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 pm by Adamant Finance

» How is your broker customer support?
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:45 pm by Eric Weller

» Pending order
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm by Eric Weller

» The foreign exchange market
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am by Eric Weller

» What facilities are you enjoying?
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:00 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Do you consider expert advice?

David Young

Do you consider expert advice?

Post  David Young on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Forex in my view is a type of business where we should always consider taking everyone’s advice; it is because we get more ideas by that. I never follow anyone, but I always listen to everyone since it gives me ideas. I trade with Nova FX broker which is my biggest advice provider given they have expert news and analysis service provided daily basis, so it makes trading so much easier and allows us to be successful plus it’s free too.

Master Mohan

Re: Do you consider expert advice?

Post  Master Mohan on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Yes, I don’t think anything is wrong with taking expert’s view or advice, it’s good only but we should not go into doing it blindly. I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where I get great help and support and that’s to do with the mighty cash back service they have which provides me with 15 dollars profits per lot size trade on rebate, it’s seriously handy while they also have amazing daily market news and analysis service which is provided by experts, so that’s pretty cool.

David Young

Post  David Young on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:47 am

Yes, i do take it serious.y

Master Mohan

Post  Master Mohan on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:06 am

We should always consider it very strongly and why just experts, I believe we should consider advice by anyone strongly because everyone has some ability, we can gain from everyone if we are dedicated. I have the biggest expert helping me out and that’s my broker OctaFX, it’s just superb with providing us with amazing daily market news and analysis service, it’s ever easy to follow yet highly effective as well, so I like it so much and enjoys it a lot.

Andrew Symonds

Post  Andrew Symonds on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:21 pm

I also agree with people here that consideration is nothing wrong and no one is losing out anything with hearing other people’s advice, so that’s why we should definitely go for it. I find it extremely easy with broker like OctaFX, as they are awesome with having highly supportive facilities and features which include steady spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are several other benefits too, so that’s why I can work very nicely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:50 pm