Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

5 posters

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

David Young

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? Empty Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

Post  David Young Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Most newbies are very scared when it comes to starting, it’s the reason why we often see them with operating Micro Account instead of standard one, so what do you prefer to go with? I personally prefer ECN (Standard) Account, it’s very easy to operate as well with OctaFX broker since it’s just 5 dollars needed through which we can do this, so that’s why I am able to operate ECN account easily and enjoy working with it without much trouble.
    soldado

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? Empty Re: Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

Post  soldado Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:15 am

Forex trading is a risky business. Trading on forex is not that easy. You have to practice and get knowledge first like how to deal with this business. So, if you are new in forex trading then it will be better for you if you start trading with a micro account. Trade with trade24, because they are giving the opportunity to start with a small investment and they will ensure your profitable business.
    maltana

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? Empty Do you wish to start with Micro or standard Account?

Post  maltana Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 am

Forex trading business is very profitable as well as very risky business. You will surely get good profit after doing lots of study, hardworking and of course practice. Practice makes a man perfect. When it’s about of new comers in Forex trading my opinion is first start with micro account. After practicing with micro account then start your main business with standard account. I was started my Forex trading with a micro account of ECNCAPITAL.
    Eric Weller

Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account? Empty Re: Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?

Post  Eric Weller Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Forex market is a risky market and new traders may face difficulties in operating the trades. That’s why some people may prefer micro accounts. But from my view, micro accounts are not suitable for the mature pro trader. I am a pro trader and I prefer to work with standard account with my broker AAFX and it is giving me immense opportunities like low and fixed 1pip spread, 1:2000 leverage, 35% bonus etc.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am

There are basically two types of investors and among them one is short investor and the remaining one is big investor. Basically I am short investor and scalper too. So to operate nicely I prefer trading with ECN accounts. And that’s why I am running my trading with the micro account of Trade12 broker. With the account I have the high leverage like 1:400 and narrow floating trading spread. The account is swap free.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am