Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Do you like Islamic Account? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

5 posters

Do you like Islamic Account?

David Young

Do you like Islamic Account? Empty Do you like Islamic Account?

Post  David Young Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:46 pm

I am currently trading with OctaFX broker where they have excellent structure that include having ECN account too, but they also have got Islamic Account option, so do you guys like this? I personally love Islamic Account especially with not having to worry about paying overnight charges or any such trouble, it really makes me feel relaxed and comfortable with things while there are several other benefits that makes me love it, so what do you guys think, do you also like it or have you ever tried it?
    pandey

Do you like Islamic Account? Empty Re: Do you like Islamic Account?

Post  pandey Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Islamic account is consistent with Sharia law, this particular trading account is also known as the No Riba Policy, swap free or interest free accounts. Traders can rest assured that they won’t be charged any interests or hidden fees, regardless of their trade amount or type. I do not much idea about islam account in binary options trading. As a binary options trader I am also interested to know more about it. My broker lxmarkets.com has a plan to offer islamic account. I hope they will introduce it very soon. My broker offers the most innovative products and services to achieve success in trading binary options. If you are interested in options trading Please feel free to contact their customer support team so that they can help you open a Binary Options Trading Account.
    maltana

Post  maltana Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 am

I am not trading with Islamic trading system because I am a forex trader trading with ECNCAPITAL. But I know little bit about Islamic trading. Islamic trading is basically running with Sariah law. In this trading system there is no interest. It is also called swap free account. I am enjoying my trading with my broker. Because I am earning pretty good from my trading account. As it is regulated trading broker it has a secured investment system.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 am

I don’t have any specific idea about Islamic account. It sounds interesting to know that this account doesn’t have any interest payment, which means traders don’t have to pay swap fee for trading overnight. I don’t think many broker has this account type in their system. I trade with AAFX. It serves the best service in the market but I feel sad that I don’t have this account system. But my broker gives me some unique advantages too like 1 pip fixed spread rate and free trade analysis.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:22 am

Through I am a Muslim I prefer Islamic account. You know according to islam swap is prohibited and that’s why I avoid trading with swap account. That’s why I have selected micro account of Trade12 which is free from swap. With the account I have the high leverage like 1:400 and the lowest spread and tightest margin level. These facilities always broaden my trading profit indeed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:44 am