Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Fear of trading

Faf Plesis

Fear of trading

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Every trader fears Forex trading much as the market is too risky to the traders. Here every trade involves certain amount of risk and so risk is involved with almost all trades. Here traders need to be much careful of trading. A well defined trading strategy also needed for signal making indeed. Many traders don’t have such a strategy. I am capable enough of taking high return with Trade12 broker because here I have lowest transaction cost, no small deposit bonus and all types of accounts.

David Young

Re: Fear of trading

Post  David Young on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:30 am

Mostly the fear is to do with no strategy or method. IF we have proper strategy in place, then we will NEVER be required to feel scared. But unfortunately, due to no planning we start fearing. I thankfully don’t fear much due to having proper strategy in place and it helps a lot with keeping eyes on the whole market.

And for me, the best option is Gold. I follow up experts with their prediction of gold, it is something useful and gives me a route to pick. So, it makes my decision making a lot simpler.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:23 am