Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Is losing necessary to succeed? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+3
soldado
pandey
David Young
7 posters

Is losing necessary to succeed?

David Young

Is losing necessary to succeed? Empty Is losing necessary to succeed?

Post  David Young Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:40 pm

It’s very simple question I want to ask but my personal view is that losing is necessary part in order to be successful, we can easily be successful even without losing too much, it is all about practicing correctly and with right intention. I find it ever easy thanks to OctaFX broker with their lovely demo contest like cTrader and such, so that gives me real opportunity to learn without getting bored and even losing there is irrelevant while winning gives prizes.
    pandey

Is losing necessary to succeed? Empty Re: Is losing necessary to succeed?

Post  pandey Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 pm

It is not necessary to lose money to be successful in trading. But you may lose money while trading. Trading is a risky business no doubt. But with the experience you can succeed in trading. You can start with demo account if you are a newbie. Then by gaining knowledge you can open a real account. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com ! If you like options, you can open an account with the broker.
    soldado

Post  soldado Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 am

Losses is happening to all of us in every business and losing in forex is necessary to be a successful trader. So, it’s not a matter if you get loss and accept these small losses. But not all time you have to focus on your trade and learn how to trade without making loss. You can practice on a demo account if you don’t know how to trade properly. If you want good profits, then trade with trade24 broker. They are very supportive in every way.
    maltana

Is losing necessary to succeed? Empty Is losiing necessary to succeed?

Post  maltana Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 am

Actually it’s not always true. If you do business you may loss or gain. It is a part of a business. Like all business forex trading is same. You may loss or gain. But what we can do is, we can minimize our profit and loss or business risk. You can choose a credible broker for your trading. Also you can start with demo account. Like I have started a demo account with ECNCAPITAL.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 pm

There are many traders around the world are getting loss from trading but they are not becoming successful indeed. But the motive of getting success is needed to have success from forex market. Every trader should take a lesson from his loss and t should not be repeated again. Then he should have a preference on broker choosing. Like with Trade12 I have the best opportunities of trading which always help me to increase my trading profit.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Losing is not necessary; it is fact in forex trading. In this market you have to face the fate of losing money. No traders in this market can say he has 100% winning ratio. We need to realize the fact and move forward. Yes, we should learn from our mistakes. It will make us good trader. I have face many frauds brokers and finally learned to pick a good one. Now I am trading with AAFX. It is regulated and user friendly.
    Anament

Post  Anament Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm

A lot are behind losing the trade.I think the best is that you didn't become the real successful at the time, but when someone gets the top successful who will lose the close person for him, this is fair, when we have got something, meanwhile we shall lose something.

online payment gateway

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 am