Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm by Adamant Finance

» Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am by Faf Plesis

» Factors affecting Forex market
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am by Eric Weller

» Margin requirement
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is losing necessary to succeed?

David Young

Is losing necessary to succeed?

Post  David Young on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:40 pm

It’s very simple question I want to ask but my personal view is that losing is necessary part in order to be successful, we can easily be successful even without losing too much, it is all about practicing correctly and with right intention. I find it ever easy thanks to OctaFX broker with their lovely demo contest like cTrader and such, so that gives me real opportunity to learn without getting bored and even losing there is irrelevant while winning gives prizes.

pandey

Re: Is losing necessary to succeed?

Post  pandey on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 pm

It is not necessary to lose money to be successful in trading. But you may lose money while trading. Trading is a risky business no doubt. But with the experience you can succeed in trading. You can start with demo account if you are a newbie. Then by gaining knowledge you can open a real account. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com ! If you like options, you can open an account with the broker.

soldado

Post  soldado on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 am

Losses is happening to all of us in every business and losing in forex is necessary to be a successful trader. So, it’s not a matter if you get loss and accept these small losses. But not all time you have to focus on your trade and learn how to trade without making loss. You can practice on a demo account if you don’t know how to trade properly. If you want good profits, then trade with trade24 broker. They are very supportive in every way.

maltana

Is losiing necessary to succeed?

Post  maltana on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 am

Actually it’s not always true. If you do business you may loss or gain. It is a part of a business. Like all business forex trading is same. You may loss or gain. But what we can do is, we can minimize our profit and loss or business risk. You can choose a credible broker for your trading. Also you can start with demo account. Like I have started a demo account with ECNCAPITAL.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:37 pm

There are many traders around the world are getting loss from trading but they are not becoming successful indeed. But the motive of getting success is needed to have success from forex market. Every trader should take a lesson from his loss and t should not be repeated again. Then he should have a preference on broker choosing. Like with Trade12 I have the best opportunities of trading which always help me to increase my trading profit.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Losing is not necessary; it is fact in forex trading. In this market you have to face the fate of losing money. No traders in this market can say he has 100% winning ratio. We need to realize the fact and move forward. Yes, we should learn from our mistakes. It will make us good trader. I have face many frauds brokers and finally learned to pick a good one. Now I am trading with AAFX. It is regulated and user friendly.

Anament

Post  Anament on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm

A lot are behind losing the trade.I think the best is that you didn't become the real successful at the time, but when someone gets the top successful who will lose the close person for him, this is fair, when we have got something, meanwhile we shall lose something.

online payment gateway

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:53 pm