Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Types of brokers EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Types of brokers EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Types of brokers EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Types of brokers EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Types of brokers EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Types of brokers EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Types of brokers EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Types of brokers EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Types of brokers EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

2 posters

Types of brokers

Faf Plesis

Types of brokers Empty Types of brokers

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Broker is of several types. Three types of broker are conventional including ECN, STP and Market maker are available in retail market place. I am using an ECN broker which stands for Electronic Communication Network, really is the way of the future for the Foreign Exchange Markets. ECN can best be described as a bridge linking smaller market participants with its liquidity providers through a Forex ECN Broker. Trade12 is a regulated ECN broker with whom I have high security of funding, smart bridge technology and low trading spread.

Eric Weller

Types of brokers Empty Re: Types of brokers

Post  Eric Weller Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:13 pm

Brokers acts as the mediate between the forex trader and market. However; this entity is trying to work as an intermediary so that its customers getting the common platform to engage in profitable trading always. And for the versatile customer needs various sorts of brokers are here. Such as as a scalper: I am working as a micro trader and scalper. For this reason; I have selected a non dealing desk broker AAFX since it is providing me lowest zero spread; 1:2000 high leverage; re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions and it charges no commissions.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:05 pm

There are literally two types of broker in this market. One is dealing desk broker and another is no dealing desk broker. Dealing desk broker usually known as market maker. They make money from spread and sometimes they take trades against their trader. I trade with no dealing desk as they are more secure to trade with. My broker’s name is AAFX. It has both STP and ECN account.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:34 am