Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
How do you feel after you achieved your target? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

3 posters

How do you feel after you achieved your target?

David Young

How do you feel after you achieved your target? Empty How do you feel after you achieved your target?

Post  David Young Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:54 pm

We often run after achieving targets and goal, so suppose if we have some target for the week and we complete it on Monday itself, so what next? Do you still continue trading or just relax up? I personally believe if we achieve our goal quickly then we should focus on finding opportunities that’s certain, but otherwise stay away. I am lucky that I can track the market 24/5 due to my mobile phone and with great broker Nova FX, as they offer mobile facility.
    Master Mohan

How do you feel after you achieved your target? Empty Re: How do you feel after you achieved your target?

Post  Master Mohan Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:40 pm

I don’t think there is achieving target like thing in Forex, we need to just continue on the journey, if we relax after winning one or two trades then we could just end up losing it all, so we should continue to be pro-active and make sure we trade with absolute focus and dedication, I am doing that only and through OctaFX broker, it just gets easier with the mighty rebate program that’s available which gives me 50% back on all trading orders.
    Andrew Symonds

How do you feel after you achieved your target? Empty Re: How do you feel after you achieved your target?

Post  Andrew Symonds Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Life is all about setting goals and reaching them, I too have my goals and they are something that can’t be achieved easily but with hard work, it’s all possible. This is why I go with OctaFX broker, it’s one of the best company to work with due to having finest conditions which include small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s all wonderful and works out fairly nicely for me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:22 pm