Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+5
maltana
pandey
Andrew Symonds
Master Mohan
David Young
9 posters

What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader?

David Young

What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? Empty What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader?

Post  David Young Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:09 pm

As far I am concerned, I believe there is so many difficult things in trading, but the most difficult out of them for me is to make consistent profits, as that is something I have always struggled with, I believe if we are to be successful then we must learn to make profits consistently, as that’s the only way towards achieving success and thanks to Nova FX company, it has been all pretty easy courtesy to their mouth-watering features especially 133% bonus on deposit.
    Master Mohan

What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? Empty Re: What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader?

Post  Master Mohan Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Initially, I thought getting profits consistently was the toughest task, but later I figured out, it was selecting right broker was tougher since in 5 years of Forex career, I switched around 20 brokers, but that was mainly in first 2 years of career since I finally found the ideal broker and that’s OctaFX, I have been with them for past 3 years and feel completely at home with everything, so that really makes me work nicely and leads into benefits.
    Andrew Symonds

What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? Empty Re: What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader?

Post  Andrew Symonds Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:42 am

Mate, I don’t agree, I believe earning is not difficult. If we learn well , but even it’s not just about learning, it should be about applying, as that’s the part that matters most, if we learn to execute well then we can easily work it out in favor, but if we are not executing well then no matter how much we learn, it’s never going to be enough at all. I always focus on learning small stuff and then focus on execution; it’s seriously helpful with OctaFX broker with their superb demo contest like Champion, its classic!
    pandey

Post  pandey Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:23 am

It is difficult to point out just one because there are  few things.
    When a trader loses money, he blames the market condition, economic factors, the SEBI - almost anything apart from himself.
    Another one is finding a good broker to trade. If you are interested in trading options lxmarkets is the best for trading. Here you will get world class trading platform, minimum deposit, instant deposit and withdrawal facilities and many more.
    maltana

What do you consider as the most difficult thing as trader? Empty ECNCAPITAL.COM

Post  maltana Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:51 am

For me most difficult thing in forex trading is to choose broker. As a trader many things of us depend of broker & their provided supports & services. If you can’t find a broker which doesn’t match your trading attitude, behave & style then its very much difficult to carry on in this vast forex business. 80% of trading equipment or news etc we can get from our broker. ECNCAPITAL.COM fulfill my all needs as a trader.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 pm

Now a day finding a right broker is very tough task to do. Most of the brokers found are to scam. They are getting themselves included with Forex market with showing bogus or no registration certificate. For their scam most traders are suffering from losing their initial capital. They are not getting the sufficient facilities from them. But I am really lucky to be a trader of Trade12. Here I have the top security level with all other facilities.
    Anament

Post  Anament Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:53 am

Having the right community, mindset and education are the keys to becoming a successful trader. Many people focus on one or two of these things, but without the third, you will have a really tough time.

https://worldcore.eu/Help/Funding
    Paco Alcacor

Post  Paco Alcacor Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Bitcoin is a digital payment system. It is getting more popular because it is very easy to deal in client to client. There are only some brokers in retail market place who allow bitcoin trading system. To trade with this medium I have selected Evolve Markets broker which provides me the best trading facilities including high leverage, lowest spread, lowest transaction cost and no set up fees. As a scalper I is the best broker to me.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:42 am

Forex market is complex and competitive place for many traders, even we pro trader sometimes may find it a difficult place. For me carefully predicting or forecasting the currency movement and economic analysis of the surrounding countries is the most difficult task. Why? Because as a USA resident, I find that USD is a kind of currency that can easily convertible and the movement in the value of USD is more stable than any other currencies. But with the help of my broker AAFX, now I am able to overcome this difficulty because it helps me to analyze the market, economy, and when it is needed gives me a forecasting about the world economy.
    Anament

Post  Anament Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:47 am

Making a good analysis is the hardest part. We need to make a better analysis when we are about to make a trade. The majority of new traders are unable to make a good analysis, and therefore, they lose money from their trades. Whenever we are able to make a better analysis, we find easy to profit from our trade.

https://www.goldmanlampe.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:27 pm