Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Do you like doing Forex trading? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+3
Andrew Symonds
Master Mohan
David Young
7 posters

Do you like doing Forex trading?

David Young

Do you like doing Forex trading? Empty Do you like doing Forex trading?

Post  David Young Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:28 pm

I really love doing trading as it's so good.
    Master Mohan

Do you like doing Forex trading? Empty Re: Do you like doing Forex trading?

Post  Master Mohan Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Yeah, I don’t think anyone will ever hate doing Forex trading, it’s one of the best businesses to do online and the greatest part with this is we can start with as low as 5 dollars, so one really can’t ask for more. I am doing it since past 3-4 years and things have worked out nicely for me especially to do with OctaFX broker which has made it even more like able for me to do with conditions which are top notch including low spreads, high leverage and many such benefits.
    Andrew Symonds

Post  Andrew Symonds Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:47 pm

I completely agree with Mohan, I too don’t think that this business can be hated especially with by anyone, it’s just so good and we should be really proud to be part of it. I feel very good to be part of this business since I can make huge profits through it and that’s help of OctaFX broker with their tidy conditions that include small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, it’s all so cool.
    Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 pm

Obviously, I like doing forex trading because it provides plenty of opportunities for traders. I am earning huge amount of money working with my broker AGEA. I am getting huge facilities from starting time. I opened an account with no money down as they offer me $5 reward on account opening. And the best thing is they have Streamster trading platform which is a powerful trading platform optimized for PC and mobile platforms.
    Paco Alcacor

Post  Paco Alcacor Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:25 pm

In my view Forex is the best part time job to the students. In our sub-continent maximum of the students select tuition as their first profession for earning money. But they can’t contribute to family income except studying. So if you consider that situation you can easily find out that they can earn 60% more by Forex trading and need to invest a short amount of time. As a student I can enjoy my exact profit from the bitcoin based broker Evolve Markets due to their lowest transaction cost.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:38 am

I like forex trading because it provide enormous amount of opportunity to make money. I don’t think you can get such kind of business which has such profitable options. Forex is totally different from other business. it is a life changing business to do. It can easily make any good trader if he follows some certain rules while trading. One of them is picking right broker. I prefer AAFX rather than other broker as it is regulated and reputed.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:58 am

Forex is such a business where a trader can trade both professionally and as a part time job. As a student I took Forex as a part time job. I get the highest feedback from the market. As a part time traders I have selected Trade12 broker because I have the lowest transaction cost with the broker. I have also lowest spread with the broker that’s why I can enjoy a good total of profit from the broker.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:51 pm