Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is low spread helpful for more earning?

Faf Plesis

Is low spread helpful for more earning?

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:30 pm

The difference between ASK and BID is called spread. It represents brokerage service costs and replaces transactions fees. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips – a percentage in point, meaning fourth decimal place in currency quotation. Following types of spreads are used in Forex Trading. Usually low spread increases our trading profit and according to this I have selected Trade12 due to their lowest transaction cost and low spread level.

Eric Weller

Re: Is low spread helpful for more earning?

Post  Eric Weller on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm

I admit that spread is an important element for trading. But it is not the only thing that can influence profit margin. Certainly it can increase a bit of your earning but not all. For getting consistent profit you will need good trading skill, strategy and broker support. Low spread is important for scalping trading mostly. For that I like to trade with AAFX as it gives me the tightest spread ratio.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:50 am

The difference between ask and bid price is called spread. It can be easily called as commission taken by brokers. Low spread increases our trading profit. That’s why we always go for low spread broker. I have the low spread from 0 pip with Trade12 broker. I enjoy the lowest transaction cost with the broker that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit with low amount of margin cost.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:35 pm