Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Why your broker is the best? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Why your broker is the best? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Why your broker is the best? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Why your broker is the best? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Why your broker is the best? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Why your broker is the best? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Why your broker is the best? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Why your broker is the best? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Why your broker is the best? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+7
maltana
pandey
soldado
hume
jony
Andrew Symonds
David Young
11 posters

Why your broker is the best?

David Young

Why your broker is the best? Empty Why your broker is the best?

Post  David Young Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:31 am

The question is very simple and straight forward. It’s for which broker do you think is the best and more importantly, it’s why you think that way I believe that OctaFX is a broker that can be tagged as the BEST broker by far. They are that for every reason with been regulated plus a worldwide recognized company with servicing in over 170 countries while they have won 16 awards in just 4/5 years, so it’s awesome working under such a reputed banner.
    Andrew Symonds

Why your broker is the best? Empty Re: Why your broker is the best?

Post  Andrew Symonds Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:51 am

I find it slightly surprising when people talk about your or my best broker, I mean why? Is a good broker not good for all? I just can’t understand the logic whatsoever! I will just the best and that’s what I am trading with, I don’t like half measures. I am working with FP Markets, it’s a pure broker that you can be proud of calling a BROKER unlike companies running out there which are more of stealing master piece. They operate in Australia and is licensed by ASIC, it should be enough, but when I call them best, it’s to do with the conditions been there to. So, it’s not just about safety but conditions like competitive spreads and such thing which makes them truly special!
    jony

Why your broker is the best? Empty MXTrade

Post  jony Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 am

My broker where I am trading right now is the best broker. MXTrade is a broker of full transparency. They do not have any hidden fees,no extra commissions. MXTrade have flexible deposit methods with fast withdrawal system. They have dedicated support system which is the best ever. I am so much satisfied with the broker MXTrade. My recommendation to select any good broker that is MXTrade. Their services have amused me so much.
    hume

Post  hume Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 am

A broker is an independent party, whose services are used extensively in some industries. Brokers have the tools and resources to reach the largest possible base of buyers. There are many types of brokers in the forex world. I love my broker trade24 & I am very happy to work with my broker from first. my broker is best because they have all kind of services and opportunities which is very important for trading life.
    soldado

Post  soldado Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:44 pm

My broker trade24 is a high-class broker with best services in forex market. The great thing about this broker is their analysis and report which they send every trading day which helped me to become a better trader than I was earlier. I really love their customer support and No fee based deposit and fast withdrawal system. They ensure clients fund safety, Better execution, good leverage, lowest trading spread. Overall I am satisfied with my broker.
    pandey

Post  pandey Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:26 am

Overall I find lxmarkets.com broker as an outstanding broker. I am an options trader and i am as a trader satisfied. The reliablity of funds safety and withdrawal is literally important which i am getting 100% from this broker. In my reception this broker has the potentiality to be one of the best brokers in the region. I support this broker. I love the broker because it has many options variants available for traders. I can deposit and withdraw my money instantly. It is a regulated broker. It's customer support is really excellent. They are available for 24/5. If you are interested in binary options trading, I would suggest you to try this broker out. Even you can open a demo account to experience the quality of the broker.
    maltana

Post  maltana Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am

If you don’t have the answer then you have to understand that you are faking yourself. If you are satisfied with your broker then definitely you can give the answer why your broker is the best broker. Like I can strongly recommended someone about my broker that ECNCAPITAL is the best broker in the market. They are providing me the best security of my funds. I can trust them that my all investment are in secure hand.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:10 am

I have chosen this Trade12 for it’s special feathers. It having flexible high leverage like 1:400, low spread in most of their pairs, quick execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage are available here. There is a big opportunity specially for the scalper like they do not take any set up fees that’s why one can enjoy his exact profit from here. They also having a high security level. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. In accordance with international regulation standards, Trade12 is using separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This keeps your funds secure and untouched.
    Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:16 am

AGEA is the expert broker you want to trade with. Because they will help you in various way from the beginning. You can see that, they have forex basic elements in their educational section. Also, higher level courses. You can ask any question about them before you will join with them. They are active 24/7 to assist their clients all over the world in different languages. Love to work with this broker.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 am

A broker serves almost all trading facilities to the trader. It is known as the media. So every trader should go for a right broker for him. In the retail market place there are thousands of broker among them. Among them people prefer ECN and STP brokers are more popular. I am trading with an ECN broker called Trade12 which is the most supportive broker and provides the best security to the traders.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Every trader has his own answer why his broker is his. I mean that will be the reason why he picked his broker. For me best is not the broker who gives me hundreds facilities, but best broker is who is supportive and helps you by giving you the support you need. I trade with such kind of broker. My broker name is AAFX. This is market maker broker. It always ensures my need of trading.
    Larry Gomes

Why your broker is the best? Empty 101% tradable bonus of FreshForex.

Post  Larry Gomes Sat May 26, 2018 7:29 am

My broker FreshForex is the best one because they are well experienced in this field more than 10 years. They provide the best facilities to their traders or clients. Such as, I am now having a great time with 101% tradable bonus. Tradable Bonus 101% is the real chance to start Forex trading with low investment and double return! Double your trading volume and the profit you earn. So, I am utilizing this chance to make out most of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 pm