Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Forex scamming  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Forex scamming  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Forex scamming  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Forex scamming  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Forex scamming  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Forex scamming  EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Forex scamming  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Forex scamming  EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Forex scamming  EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

2 posters

Forex scamming

Faf Plesis

Forex scamming  Empty Forex scamming

Post  Faf Plesis Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 am

Scam is a problem with broker. Many brokers are indulging themselves into scamming day by day which makes a trader victim to be scammed. So it is the most buzz word now a day. So selecting a scam free broker has become necessary to the traders. Trade12 is a regulated broker which is free of scam and ensures all regulated facilities to the traders including no small deposit bonus.

Eric Weller

Forex scamming  Empty Re: Forex scamming

Post  Eric Weller Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:05 am

"There are almost a thousand online retail brokers in this retail market and many of them are considered scams. I think that, according to my understanding of trading, the best broker is a broker who has no kind of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That's why I now feel comfortable with AAFX which is a regulated platform and allows all trading approaches including the lowest trading spreads.
    Leverage is the most important tool in Forex trading. It helps you to earn money easily even if it creates many risks to get big losses. Basically I am getting the maximum leverage effect 1:2000 from my AAFX broker, which is very high and my broker uses the risk management tool to reduce the trading risk in addition to using the highest leverage. Now I am making a good profit by using higher leverage with the help of my broker.
    "

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:07 pm