Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Which broker is best for news? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Which broker is best for news? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Which broker is best for news? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Which broker is best for news? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Which broker is best for news? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Which broker is best for news? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Which broker is best for news? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Which broker is best for news? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Which broker is best for news? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

5 posters

Which broker is best for news?

David Young

Which broker is best for news? Empty Which broker is best for news?

Post  David Young Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:27 pm

I strongly believe OctaFX broker is best hands down, as they have incredible service with very tiny spread of 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and solid trading platform like cTrader, it is very smooth without any delay in execution, so all our trades are operated straight away which obviously is great benefit. The biggest advantage comes with no restrictions on their policy no matter what method or technique we pick to use up so it makes it all ever easy!
    soldado

Which broker is best for news? Empty Re: Which broker is best for news?

Post  soldado Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Trade24 broker is best for news even for every service what you need for every trade. I find this broker as reliable one from thousands of brokers in forex market place. They already have gain success from their clients because they provide market news, logical analysis, free signals, good leverage and lowest trading spreads. In this business trade24 is well known name where you can invest your money without any worries.
    maltana

Post  maltana Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 am

For me ECNCAPITAL is the best broker in market for all kind of trading support. Their customer service is very active, they have lowest trading spreads with high volume of leverage. They are the best trading platform for forex trading. They are also very good for news trading. From the thousands of broker I found them most reliable. They are providing latest market news, standard market analysis, free signal with transparent service.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Sun May 14, 2017 7:48 am

News trading system is really very popular trading system I prefer it more. As a scalper I give a good priority to new trading. As a scalper I picked Trade12 broker from the market which is really active and reliable one. I have almost all trading facilities here. They are so much genial to their traders. Their platform is obviously smooth and provides the lowest spread to their traders.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:08 am

News trading is very critical and risky trading to do in forex. But it can bring you huge amount of money if you can succeed. For news trading we need a good strategy of news and the effect of it. Broker is also important. Most of the brokers have re quotes problem while trading in news. But I found a very rare kind of broker which is AAFX. Their execution system is extraordinary.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 pm