Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
How to find a Good Forex Broker? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+2
soldado
David Young
6 posters

How to find a Good Forex Broker?

David Young

How to find a Good Forex Broker? Empty How to find a Good Forex Broker?

Post  David Young Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:21 pm

I think we should test it our self, we should usually use demo, as that’s recommended. I started with OctaFX broker using their demo contest and now I have got real account with them and I am really proud of working with them, as it has helped me big time to do with having low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and best part of all is their daily market news and analysis service as well, it’s ever easy and helps me working nicely.
    soldado

How to find a Good Forex Broker? Empty Re: How to find a Good Forex Broker?

Post  soldado Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:28 am

Before find a forex broker we have learn about forex. We must learn how to choose a broker. So many newbies get scammed by fake forex brokers. Because they don’t have any idea about broker like which broker is suitable for them. It’s important to have knowledge. Before you pick a broker check that is their trading platform web-based and handy or not, are they offering multiple opportunities or not, your money is safe or not. That’s why I am trading trade24 broker. Because they provide me all these services.
    maltana

How to find a Good Forex Broker? Empty How to find a Good Broker?

Post  maltana Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:16 am

Traders have their own choice to select a broker. Good broker is that broker who will provide your funds security in any kinds of investment, their withdrawal process will be very easy, active service, bonus offer etc. Besides all regular facilities I wanted to get some other facility from a good broker like my broker will suggest me what currency pair is going to trade, what spreads would suit to me, what leverage I need etc. ECNCAPITAL is the best broker in the market.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:29 am

In my trading career I never suggest those things to someone which I never used. But believe me it’s been a long time I am with Trade12 for it’s incredible facilities I wanted. They having flexible high leverage more than 1:400, low spread, quick execution, no set up fees, initial deposit, no dealing desk and reqoutes are available here. So I am suggesting you that you can start trading with this broker.
    Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:42 pm

To choose a right broker you need to keep some point in your mind. Such as security issues, necessary is your fund are safe or not in their hands. Are the reliable? You should select that broker whom you can trust with your money. Where you can start your trading career with lowest amount of investment, I mean the initial deposit. Considering all these things I have chosen AGEA, where I am getting dedicated services through their several trading platforms.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Finding out a right broker has become really tough to a trader. Because most of the brokers found are to scam and they are having high regulation and lower technology. By the stroke of luck I found Trade12 broker from where I have high leverage liked 1:400, lowest spread, no set up fees, ECN accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders and a pure security of funding.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:12 am

You got it right. We can test any broker by using their demo account. But you can not know completely about a broker by using only demo account. Demo account is a fake account. Brokers usually don’t manipulate demo account. But in real trading platform scam or fraud brokers do manipulate platforms. So we need to search in review forums so that we get to know what traders think about that certain broker. I found my broker AAFX from review firms and I am doing great with it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 pm