Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Scalping is the simplest and most profitable EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

2 posters

Scalping is the simplest and most profitable

Eric Weller

Scalping is the simplest and most profitable Empty Scalping is the simplest and most profitable

Post  Eric Weller Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:49 am

Scalping is the simplest and most profitable method of trading. However, scalping required an unrestricted trading system, the fastest execution process and the latest market updates. AAFX is a regulated trading broker and very supportive of scalping. Their intelligent bridge technology gives me the ability to make a cover. Their spread is 0.2 pips in value. Provide streaming capabilities to the market in real time. Once again as they are regulated I found no problem in taking advantage of their bonus, 30% redeposit and welcome.
    David Young

Scalping is the simplest and most profitable Empty Re: Scalping is the simplest and most profitable

Post  David Young Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:41 pm

I will very much disagree, as I believe it CAN be the most profitable technique, but it is entirely dependent on the individual, as if someone got skills then he can make PLENTY via long term way as well. So, ultimately this is about our ability that means everything. I love doing trading via all style but only IF I am sure about it.

My focus is entirely on stock and popular one like Alibaba stock; it’s incredibly cool and can be a perfect option for beginners. I follow up
    https://walletinvestor.com/stock-forecast/baba-stock-prediction, which really boosts my decision making.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am