Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Advantages of scalping? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Advantages of scalping? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Advantages of scalping? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Advantages of scalping? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Advantages of scalping? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Advantages of scalping? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Advantages of scalping? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Advantages of scalping? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Advantages of scalping? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

4 posters

Advantages of scalping?

Faf Plesis

Advantages of scalping? Empty Advantages of scalping?

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 am

Scalping refers to short time trading and from my first day of career I have been using short time trading strategy. As a scalper I can enjoy a satisfying amount of profit which is impossible to earn through another part time job. I can save my initial time. Trade12 made my trading life melodious with their blessing facilities. I have no restrictions for pending order and having scalping friendly facilities.
    Albert Janik

Advantages of scalping? Empty Re: Advantages of scalping?

Post  Albert Janik Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Joining up any good broker is vital and is something that is going to make huge difference. They provides a convenient service for trading so that I can feel comfortable when trading and I can get the maximum profit. They are offering a broad range of tradable instruments. They have high leverage like more than 1:500, flexible margin and the tightest spread. It’s wonderful in all terms of conditions which are simply outstanding.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Scalping is a large advantage to the traders. There are millions of traders available in the retail market place prefer scalping more as it takes a short amount of time to execute trading. Verily to say that I also prefer it more and more. And I am really benefited as a scalper with Trade12 broker. Because due to their high leverage like 1:400 I can easily trade with high lot and can be able to broaden my trading profit.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Scalping is one the mostly used trading strategies in the forex market I guess. As a scalper we can use micro investment for a short time horizon so it provides a sort of liquidity and it has higher value of money. And it provides small to moderate profit by each trade, and you don’t have the fear of losing huge money in one trade. As a scalper I am receiving low and fixed 1pip spread from my broker AAFX and it cuts my cost of trading significantly.
    Anament

Post  Anament Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:47 am

There are several ways to run scalping method. That was information that I knew, we can do scalping with low lot size and gaining many times in small pips. We can do scalping with high lot size and gaining few pips. We can also to get many times amount in few pips with high lot sizes. The advantages, we can get profit or loss quickly so we can review it quickly if losses. The disadvantages, you can lose if you didn't an open or closed position in fast.

https://www.amarkets.org/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am