Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

There is no risk in forex if you work hard

Anament

There is no risk in forex if you work hard Empty There is no risk in forex if you work hard

Post  Anament on Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:16 am

Hard work does not eliminate the risk that is on the forex business, you may look for a way to mitigate them through money management and discipline but definitely, they will never go away, using stop-loss is a great tool to reduce whatever you have in your account from being destroyed.

Forex Signals
    David Young

There is no risk in forex if you work hard Empty Re: There is no risk in forex if you work hard

Post  David Young on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:41 pm

I won’t really agree with this. As I feel you can’t completely take down the risk. There is obvious possibility of reducing the risk but there is no way you could remove it completely, and that’s where you really need to work hard.

And that for me is not tough because of doing Crypto trading and with having proper https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-trading-tools to use, it’s the way that has helped me the most not just in terms of making money but also with the peace of mind.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:47 am