Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

3 posters

Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it?

David Young

Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? Empty Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it?

Post  David Young Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:14 am

I don’t even remember the names of services that I have tried in past and that’s all because it has done nothing for me is taken away my hard earned money, I believe if we look for success then we must stop wasting our time on useless stuff and signal services, I trade manually and I am really pleased with my results so far, as I have been making consistent profits with help of my Broker OctaFX using their steady spreads, high leverages, bonuses and so many such benefits.
    Albert Janik

Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? Empty Re: Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it?

Post  Albert Janik Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Risk management is fine to me and I think that is the most important for any traders around the world. I am very lucky that I am trading with a broker like AGEA where I get excellent support for Risk/Money management and that’s through their 50% bonus on deposit which is use able and really helps up in working for me. I am very much satisfied to trade with them.
    Eric Weller

Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it? Empty Re: Is there any signal service worthy and you still use it or remember it?

Post  Eric Weller Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:08 pm

I usually don’t use forex signal service for my trading. I have full confidence over my trading strategy and skill. Signal trading is for new traders as they are new and don’t know much about forex trading market. Signal trading harms our progress. As far as I remember last time I checked any good signal, it was AAFX free signal service with trade idea. This is my broker, it provides free trade set up every week with high class explanation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:29 pm