Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Mental Pressures EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Mental Pressures EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Mental Pressures EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Mental Pressures EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Mental Pressures EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Mental Pressures EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Mental Pressures EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Mental Pressures EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Mental Pressures EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

2 posters

Mental Pressures

Eric Weller

Mental Pressures Empty Mental Pressures

Post  Eric Weller Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:27 pm

"As if currency forex market is a variable trade and work with more sincere with all time. For this some trader feel mental pressures. Because in currency market involved more risk and always need to up-date information like market situation, favorable investing time, risk assessment etc. so, if trader don’t get this information then he feel mental pressure. Mental pressures are another cause of bad broker because all broker can’t able to good support to his traders.
    But I am so much lucky for I get chance to work with AAFX. Because AAFX providing me all necessary information and and show me to way the work. So, I have no any mental pressures and without any mental pressures I am earning a suitable profit by the help of AAFX.
    "
    David Young

Mental Pressures Empty Re: Mental Pressures

Post  David Young Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:06 pm

It’s very much obvious that with a business like trading, the pressure is huge especially on mind. However, it’s very important that we understand that the only way we can manage this right is via proper plans and ways.

I like trading on Cryptos, and therefore, I select only the very BEST Crypto Brokers, as I feel that it’s the ONLY way I could achieve profits and that rather consistently too. So, we definitely need to work on finding the BEST company to work with.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm