Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+6
Faf Plesis
maltana
soldado
jony
pandey
David Young
10 posters

Do you respect Forex as a business?

David Young

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  David Young Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:21 am

Forex is one of the largest online businesses in the world, so we have to show some respect and make sure we do it with proper way through having education and practicing it consistently. I love practicing because I trade with OctaFX broker using their sensational demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s excellent been just 90 minutes yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so that really helps me out with working and I am able to gain plenty from it both in terms of prizes and experience.
    pandey

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Re: Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  pandey Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:07 am

Yes. Unquestionably I do respect forex as a business. The currency market is very big. There are millions of people around the world are doing this business. It is like other business. I would suggest the newbie to study before entering into this market. You can make a career in trading currency. Trading is an efficient diverse business. So it can be an average technique for cash. In case you learn truly how to trade, you can benefit by trading. From the latest 2 years I am benefitting by binary options trading. If you are involved with binary options trading, lxmarkets.com can be a very good trading platform for you. It is a regulated, licensed broker with fast payout. You can open a demo account with the broker.
    jony

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Do you respect Forex business?

Post  jony Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:21 am

I am doing Forex trading for past few years. And yes, I show respect for my business platform. Not only in your business but in all working sector you must love your job and show respect. Otherwise you can’t go for a long. Everyone knows that Forex trading is one of the popular and largest business in online world. You have to give proper respect through having continuous practice and having proper education.
    This business is so popular that there are millions people all over the world doing this business. As I have gather some experience I would share my opinions for newbies. Please do study before enter in the Forex market. MXTrade is very good platform for all newbies.
    soldado

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Re: Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  soldado Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:29 am

I respect and love forex business. Because this is one of my income source. With this broker, I can fulfil my all kind of needs. In my sense this the best way to make money easily because forex giving so many opportunities for peoples. Now it’s the largest business in the world. Now I am successful trader just because of my broker trade24. They supported me in every way of my trading with their real trading services.
    maltana

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  maltana Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 am

Yes, I do respect forex as a business. Because now this is my main source of income. I can honestly say that I am earning very good amount from forex. It is a largest market in the world to earn good amount of profit. Not just I am doing this business many people from the world is doing this business. If you do not respect and love your work you cannot do that work. I love forex business and I am doing this business with ECNCAPITAL.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Wed May 17, 2017 7:50 am

Obviously I respect Forex trading more. Forex is a life changing business. As I am from a middle class family, i gained many things from Forex. Through the income of Forex I can bear both the cost of my education and family. It is such a market through which a trader can earn unlimited and it is a 24 hour open market. Trade12 is the best broker for their trading facilities.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Forex market is the main reason of my success in life. I always wanted to do business rather than job. It gives me the freedom that I always wanted. I really love forex trading. According to me this is the best business than any other business. You can get extra help from your broker in this business. Like my broker AAFX gives me high leverage with extra deposit bonus. All these facilities are really helpful for traders.
    Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:47 pm

From my long career I can say that AGEA is dedicated broker in forex market. Whenever I faced any problem in trading or broker related issues, their customer care service always stood there for me. They offers the highest leverage and spread rebate. As they take the lowest commission I can easily get the highest profit from here. I can easily rate their service 5 star. It is also regulated and trustworthy broker.
    Anament

Post  Anament Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:47 am

I respect Forex trading because it is the main source of my income now and I am making good money with it. To make money in Forex we all trader must know how to trade and also should do more and more practice before the real start.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness
    Larry Gomes

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty FreshForex respected broker.

Post  Larry Gomes Sat May 26, 2018 7:44 am

I wholehearted respect forex as a business and it is because of my broker FreshForex. They really taught me how to deal with forex market to make money and treat forex trading as like any other business with lots of respects. Recently they are offering 101% tradable bonus. It is the opportunity where and when you can make your money double without put double effort. I think smart traders won't escape this opportunity from their hands.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm