Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

In my career I have suffered a lot with brokers

Eric Weller

In my career I have suffered a lot with brokers Empty In my career I have suffered a lot with brokers

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:05 pm

In my career I have suffered a lot with brokers that is truly unforgettable. During the trading I faced a dealing desk problem for which I had a lot of losses and once I cried a lot and beg God for a broker well and free of technical errors. After my God blessed me in providing AAFX it is a popular ECN trading platform and honest and active in serving their traders and these are the main reason for choosing the broker.
    First of all, with the broker I have high security of funding because they use regulated bank accounts to provide high security and use third parties to check all accounts. They include high trading leverage and smart bridge technology, especially useful for scalping and hedging.

Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:16 am