Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Want to do Crypto trading?

David Young

Want to do Crypto trading? Empty Want to do Crypto trading?

Post  David Young on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:57 am

I think there are MANY people out there who wants to do Crypto trading, but are not able to do it because of no proper guide. So, let me try to help you through the https://bitcoinist.com/best-bitcoin-brokers/.

It really is something that allows you to get things moving right and to be able to perform upto the mark. It also helps a lot with consistent income without having to take unnecessary or unwanted risk, which keeps everyone at ease. So, now do it all easily.
    Eric Weller

Want to do Crypto trading? Empty Re: Want to do Crypto trading?

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:13 pm

A trader must draw attention to his financial and trading abilities to take risks when coming to the selection of appropriate trading positions. With the AAFX broker I chose the Standard account as best suited to my needs. This account allows me to negotiate profitably and without any problem of re-quotation or slippage here I can operate at any time with the fastest commercial execution. I feel very comfortable with this broker.
    There are different types of Forex brokers, but among them I choose AAFX is the best ECN trading broker that offers different types of trading accounts such as FIXED, VIP ECN. Those are based on the MT4 platform. I've been negotiating with them since 2015 and they're very bringing their customers. I start my journey with their cent account. For new entrants they do not allow any minimum deposit service.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:29 pm