Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

There are lots of broker in forex market

Eric Weller

There are lots of broker in forex market Empty There are lots of broker in forex market

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:50 pm

"There are lots of broker in forex market. Many of them scam broker. I am very satisfied with my trading broker service AAFX. Because, from the first day of my transaction, I got the appropriate trading facilities from this regulated trading broker. In fact, my main vision is to become a professional or knowledgeable trader in Forex.
    Therefore, I chose this ECN trading platform, where there are huge educational facilities. By the way, now I am busy with forex e-books, teaching me the psychology and behavior of traders. I also know the accurate and successful trading techniques to help me trade efficiently. By acquiring these facilities, now I am becoming a knowledgeable trader very quickly.
    "

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:36 am