Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Fear of trading  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Fear of trading  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Fear of trading  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Fear of trading  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Fear of trading  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Fear of trading  EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Fear of trading  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Fear of trading  EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Fear of trading  EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

3 posters

Fear of trading

Faf Plesis

Fear of trading  Empty Fear of trading

Post  Faf Plesis Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Every trader fears Forex trading much as the market is too risky to the traders. Here every trade involves certain amount of risk and so risk is involved with almost all trades. Here traders need to be much careful of trading. A well defined trading strategy also needed for signal making indeed. Many traders don’t have such a strategy. I am capable enough of taking high return with Trade12 broker because here I have lowest transaction cost, no small deposit bonus and all types of accounts.

David Young

Fear of trading  Empty Re: Fear of trading

Post  David Young Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:30 am

Mostly the fear is to do with no strategy or method. IF we have proper strategy in place, then we will NEVER be required to feel scared. But unfortunately, due to no planning we start fearing. I thankfully don’t fear much due to having proper strategy in place and it helps a lot with keeping eyes on the whole market.

And for me, the best option is Gold. I follow up experts with their prediction of gold, it is something useful and gives me a route to pick. So, it makes my decision making a lot simpler.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 pm

"Trading instruments play a vital role for technical analysts who analyze the entire market through the use of these. We should opt for a broker of this type, where we will actually have all the necessary tools. But many brokers are unable to provide these tools because of their limited source of funding. AAFX is a broker started with a deep liquidity of the funding source and provide more than 300 technical tools.
    Scalping has become a passion for traders. It is almost impossible for anyone involved in currency trading not to have heard of scalping indicators. But, if you're new to trading, scalping is a style of trading that focuses on creating profits on very small price changes. The positions are entered and left within a short period of time, which can be a few minutes. AAFX provides a wide range of trading opportunities for scalpers, including a fluent trading platform with smart bridge technology and ECN accounts with lower commissions.
    "

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:59 am