Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Trading strategies  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Trading strategies  EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Trading strategies  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Trading strategies  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Trading strategies  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Trading strategies  EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Trading strategies  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Trading strategies  EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Trading strategies  EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

2 posters

Trading strategies

Faf Plesis

Trading strategies  Empty Trading strategies

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:24 am

Forex is such a business where success relies on proper trading strategy and policies. There are many traders around us who have proper trading strategy but can’t apply those because they have no favorable environment. With Trade12 I can apply all strategies successfully because here I have smart bridge technology. To the scalpers the broker can be the best place because they are technologically fulfilled and have a deep liquidity of source.

Eric Weller

Trading strategies  Empty Re: Trading strategies

Post  Eric Weller Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:07 am

Without a proper guidance and action plan it can be very difficult for any forex trader to survive for a long period of time in the forex market since this decentralized, world market is continually changing and traders need systematic structures that will guide them to achieve their trading goals. For this reason, I am trying to put my best foot forward to craft proper trading strategies since these strategies will guide me to achieve my trading goals. As a strategic part I have chosen my broker AAFX since as a scalper I am receiving lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, 35% welcoming bonus, re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions from it.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:59 am

Trading strategies can guide a forex trader to achieve his goals in this world market. however, no strategy remains perfect for eternity. Rather in this highly volatile and dynamic market traders need to modify or even change their existing strategy if they want to assure survival in volatile market situations. Thereby as a strategic move, I have been working with a regulated broker AAFX it gives me the flexibility to use both scalping and hedging and I am receiving flexible opportunities like lowest zero spread, good leverage of 1:2000, re-quote and slippage free fastest trade executions, reliable MT4 platform with more than 80+ trading tools, security of funds, expert assistance from it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm