Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Foreign exchange risk factor. EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

3 posters

Foreign exchange risk factor.

Lucas Yuen

Foreign exchange risk factor. Empty Foreign exchange risk factor.

Post  Lucas Yuen Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:30 am

Foreign exchange is a risk factor that is often overlooked by small and medium sized enterprises that wish to enter, grow and succeed in the global marketplace. Although most US SME exporters prefer to sell in US dollars, creditworthy foreign buyers today are increasingly demanding to pay in their local currencies. From the viewpoint of a US exporter who chooses to sell in foreign currencies, forex risk is the exposure to potential financial losses due to devaluation of the foreign currency against the US dollar. I am with ECNCAPITAL the best forex broker for currency trading.
    Faf Plesis

Foreign exchange risk factor. Empty Re: Foreign exchange risk factor.

Post  Faf Plesis Sun May 07, 2017 9:52 am

Risk is always engaged with Foreign Exchange Market. Forex risk management is the most debated topics in trading. On one hand, traders want to reduce the size of potential loss. But on the other hand such traders also want to benefit by getting the most out of a single trade. This is where the question of risk management arises. It is the basic necessity of a trader to maintain. To be a professional trader we obviously should go through this. Though I have the lowest transaction cost from Trade12 that’s why it is easy to me to manage risk easily.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 am

No risk no gain. We all have listened this saying. But still many of them don’t apply it on real life. They think they can achieve anything without taking risk. It is very funny that many traders also think same. Forex is very risky business to deal with. There are many risks like fraud broker, high leverage, market instability etc. To avoid fraud broker trader should join reputed broker like AAFX. I am doing extremely well with my investment with them
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm

Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with forex trading. Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. It can be limiting your trade lot size, hedging, trading only during certain hours or days, or knowing when to take losses. But traders apply several strategies to minimize risk level. The friendly facilities of Trade12 always make me free from trading risk.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 am