Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

4 posters

Are you good enough to trade on any instrument?

Andrew Symonds

Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? Empty Are you good enough to trade on any instrument?

Post  Andrew Symonds Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:52 am

It is better that we trade with instruments we are comfortable with, but do you guys feel you are good enough for trading on any instrument? I definitely feel I am good enough for it and that’s why I never worry about instrument instead I look for spotting proper trend. I get plenty of options under OctaFX with having over 70 instruments to select from and having very stable spreads across, it makes me confident to pull off with any instrument with ease!
    maltana

Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? Empty ECNCAPITAL.COM

Post  maltana Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:37 am

I made myself expert trade with instrument. I feel very much comfortable with trading tools. I like to use any kind of advantage for my trading. Because I want to ensure the profit of my trades with every side. That is why I joined ECNCAPITAL. They have the best trading platform with best featuring tools. Their advanced platform give me the logical analysis and chart patterns to do my trading smoothly.
    Faf Plesis

Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? Empty Re: Are you good enough to trade on any instrument?

Post  Faf Plesis Tue May 02, 2017 3:52 am

I want to be a professional Forex trader. To be a professional Forex trader we should be expert in using almost all technology of trading. That’s why I am trying a lot to gather a big amount of knowledge through trading. I like to trade with trading tools. Trade12 offers the best trading platform which is really very much user friendly and it has more than 250 technical ingredients of trading. I almost applied everything one by one.
    Anament

Are you good enough to trade on any instrument? Empty Re: Are you good enough to trade on any instrument?

Post  Anament Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:34 am

In spite of the fact that a lot of foreign exchange is done for practical purposes, the vast majority of currency conversions are undertaken for profit. Some currencies can be extremely volatile due to the amount of currency that is converted every day. Traders are attracted to forex because of its volatility: more profit potential, but also more risk.

xtradings

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm