Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» How to find a Good Forex Broker?
Today at 8:12 am by Eric Weller

» Opportunites for speculation.
Today at 4:33 am by Albert Janik

» The best broker ever
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Faf Plesis

» In foreign exchange
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by Eric Weller

» Choosing the right broker
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 pm by Eric Weller

» Foreign exchange risk factor.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm by Faf Plesis

» The limit order.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:59 pm by Albert Janik

» How does Mercedes GLA sound to you? Nice new car right?
Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 pm by Albert Janik

» Your favourite pair to trade
Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Do you like Predicting Contest?

David Young

Do you like Predicting Contest?

Post  David Young on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Contest is sort of thing in Forex that’s truly loved because it keeps everything same, but just that extra part of motivation or liking which makes it so much better. I love demo contest or real trading contest, but another contest that I have really started loving is Prediction contest that’s happening regularly with my broker OctaFX. They are truly special with allowing us to participate on their Facebook NFP Contest and with right prediction; it can be really great for us with winning good cash prize!

pandey

Re: Do you like Predicting Contest?

Post  pandey on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:15 pm

No I don't like predicting contest. There is an emotional involvement in trading with real money. People tend to more mistake in a job where emotions such fear, greed, joy is involved. I think by participating in a contest we may win because the money I am playing with is not real. That's why there is a possibility that we may not be able to control our emotion with real trading. I am a binary options trader. I like binary options trading because in options trading emotions do not play a big role. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com , a regulated, reputable and licensed broker. If you also like options trading I would suggest you to try this broker.

maltana

Post  maltana on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:32 am

Yeah, I like predicting contest in forex trading. But it just an extra part for me. It’s kind of motivation but not more than that. There are different kind of contest in forex trading such as demo contest, real contest and predicting contest. Predicting contest is like a gambling. In this contest emotion of traders are involved. Where emotion involved there more possibility to do mistakes. My broker ECNCAPITAL offers different contest offers but without demo offer I do not go with any other offers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:56 pm