Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Do you like indicators? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Do you like indicators? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Do you like indicators? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Do you like indicators? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Do you like indicators? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Do you like indicators? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Do you like indicators? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Do you like indicators? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Do you like indicators? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

4 posters

Do you like indicators?

David Young

Do you like indicators? Empty Do you like indicators?

Post  David Young Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:32 pm

I like using indicators, but I like to keep it very much lower levels because too many indicators can really cause issues, so we are better at using it wisely. I like using naked way of trading far more because that way it’s easier for me especially for scalping. However, it’s obvious that the biggest challenge is money management with it and due to OctaFX broker, I am able to pull this off very brightly with their 50% bonus on deposit, so that’s absolutely superb!
    maltana

Do you like indicators? Empty Re: Do you like indicators?

Post  maltana Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Indicator is very helpful for traders to trade forex successfully. But it is always helpful to keep the level of indicators low. Because having too many indicators can make a trader confuse. It is necessary to use any tool wisely if it is like the indicators in forex trading. I am a scalper and for me transparent way of trading is very helpful. But the proper use of this indicators can be only happen by the help of a good broker like ECNCAPITAL.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 am

Yes I like indicators but not fully depended on it. To get a good signal of market we need to analyze marker properly. To get the help while analyzing market we need indicators. But most sadly to say that all that indicators are not well enough to provide signals. We should find out the best indicators among all indicators. Trade12 is providing the best platform where more than 250 ingredients like tools are available to analyze market as well as user friendly too.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Indicators are very helpful for trading but not all of them. Some traders use so many indicators in their live chart it becomes very difficult to understand the market candle. I am saying this on my personal experience. I admit that indicators help us to understand market trend but not all of them. I use moving average, RSI and sometimes Bollinger band with AAFX mt4 platform. These indictors I like the most.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 pm

In forex every indicators are technical based. Technical indicators are fundamental part of technical analysis and are typically plotted as a chart pattern to try to predict the market trend. Indicators generally overlay on price chart data to indicate where the price is going, or whether the price is in an "overbought" condition or an "oversold" condition. I have the best platform with Trade12 broker which includes more than 250 technical tools and user friendly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:48 am