Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

In this forex market you will find lot of broker.

Eric Weller

In this forex market you will find lot of broker.  Empty In this forex market you will find lot of broker.

Post  Eric Weller on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:19 pm

In this forex market you will find lot of broker. But my suggestion is that always choose a who can provide you what you need most in this market. But I can definitely introduce with my broker AAFX. This broker is regulated. It has very good customer service, whenever you need any help, they are always be there. Any other facilities, such as low spreads, quick execution, fund security, bonuses etc. are provided by this broker.
    David Young

In this forex market you will find lot of broker.  Empty Re: In this forex market you will find lot of broker.

Post  David Young on Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:56 am

Frankly speaking, it’s not about finding the broker, it’s about finding a partner. And that’s not EASY. I am a HUGE lover of Crypto Trading, and therefore, I prefer using one offering it. It's easier to find it through here https://cryptolinks.com/bitcoin-futures

I use a lot of brokers like Etoro/Iqoption and others because I feel you MUST keep multiple options in tag, as to be secure and safe with how you go about doing things. Also, you need to make sure that you do proper research before joining any company, especially IF you are making investments.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:53 am