Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» What platform you prefer more?
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by Eric Weller

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm by Adamant Finance

» Forex market
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm by Faf Plesis

» Are you a web trader?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 am by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 am by Faf Plesis

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is making 40-50 pips daily easy?

David Young

Post  David Young on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Do you guys believe that making 40-50 pips in Forex is easy? I believe it’s the hardest thing to do because not only we often try to go for short cuts due to this, but we often try silly things, so I always focus on trading without targets which helps me stay in good shape and always support my performance to great extent and makes me entirely comfortable and relaxed. It’s so helpful doing all this under OctaFX which itself is a magnificent broker having all features that helps making good profits consistently!

pandey

Re: Is making 40-50 pips daily easy?

Post  pandey on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 am

Gaining cash or making benefit is not easy. You have to work hard. Making 40 or 50 pips is not a major ordeal in trading. You can make increasingly that every day. However, for this you need to figure out how to trade. You require energy to learn alongside persistence. You require a business outlook. You need to regard forex as a business. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com . It is a regulated broker with present day innovation

maltana

Post  maltana on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Forex market is totally unpredictable. Even expert traders cannot predict forex market certainly. Here money making is very easy and also very tough. Forex market is very competitive market. You have to compete international traders in this business. In this sense money making is very tough. But if you have proper knowledge about forex trading and have a good broker yes, you can make 40-50 pips daily. Trading with ECNCAPITAL is very helpful for me.

soldado

Post  soldado on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:25 am

If anyone want to enter forex market seriously, they need to train themselves with proper education of foreign exchange market. There are so many terms in forex business what are need to learn with patience. Newbies can practice their knowledge with demo account. And to get the best demo account facility they should go for trade24. They made their demo account user friendly that anyone can feel comfortable while practicing.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:20 am

Forex is an uncertain business. It is totally unpredictable. So everyday 40-50 pips earning is not possible because all the time there is not available of trading position. But in average I can make a good profit with a strategy and right analysis. Trade12 is such a nice broker having a better trading environment. It makes me confident and reliable too in trading. So I like this broker for it’s special feathers.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:12 pm

It depends on how much you have invested and which time frame or lot size you are using for your trading. Forex has many phases. For some traders making 40-50 pip is piece of cake and for some traders it can be monthly goal which he barely achieves after man hard works. For me making 40-50 pips an easy job as I get 1:2000 leverage from my broker AAFX. It allows me to trade big and earn big.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:23 am

In case of forex market profit and loss both are common effect. Here profit depends on you skill level. If you entitled of better skill level then it will be a positive point for you indeed. So a trader should analyze well with following a better trading strategy. With having this article trading in forex will remain impossible. But with Trade12 I have all regulated trading facilities which includes no restrictions for pending orders, ECN accounts with lowest commission and smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:58 am