Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Should we do broker's comparison?
Yesterday at 10:14 am by Faf Plesis

» Access the market via broker.
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 pm by Albert Janik

» Do you think EA is good for scalping?
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:30 am by Eric Weller

» ECNCAPITAL.COM
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:22 pm by Albert Janik

» Learning forex
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:47 pm by Faf Plesis

» How many hours per day you spend on forex trading?
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you like doing Forex trading?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:58 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:13 pm by Adamant Finance

» How to find a Good Forex Broker?
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:59 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is making 40-50 pips daily easy?

David Young

Post  David Young on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Do you guys believe that making 40-50 pips in Forex is easy? I believe it’s the hardest thing to do because not only we often try to go for short cuts due to this, but we often try silly things, so I always focus on trading without targets which helps me stay in good shape and always support my performance to great extent and makes me entirely comfortable and relaxed. It’s so helpful doing all this under OctaFX which itself is a magnificent broker having all features that helps making good profits consistently!

pandey

Re: Is making 40-50 pips daily easy?

Post  pandey on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 am

Gaining cash or making benefit is not easy. You have to work hard. Making 40 or 50 pips is not a major ordeal in trading. You can make increasingly that every day. However, for this you need to figure out how to trade. You require energy to learn alongside persistence. You require a business outlook. You need to regard forex as a business. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com . It is a regulated broker with present day innovation

maltana

Post  maltana on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Forex market is totally unpredictable. Even expert traders cannot predict forex market certainly. Here money making is very easy and also very tough. Forex market is very competitive market. You have to compete international traders in this business. In this sense money making is very tough. But if you have proper knowledge about forex trading and have a good broker yes, you can make 40-50 pips daily. Trading with ECNCAPITAL is very helpful for me.

soldado

Post  soldado on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:25 am

If anyone want to enter forex market seriously, they need to train themselves with proper education of foreign exchange market. There are so many terms in forex business what are need to learn with patience. Newbies can practice their knowledge with demo account. And to get the best demo account facility they should go for trade24. They made their demo account user friendly that anyone can feel comfortable while practicing.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:20 am

Forex is an uncertain business. It is totally unpredictable. So everyday 40-50 pips earning is not possible because all the time there is not available of trading position. But in average I can make a good profit with a strategy and right analysis. Trade12 is such a nice broker having a better trading environment. It makes me confident and reliable too in trading. So I like this broker for it’s special feathers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:52 am