Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
Do you respect Forex as a business? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+2
pandey
David Young
6 posters

Do you respect Forex as a business?

David Young

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  David Young Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:24 am

Forex is one of the largest online businesses in the world, so we have to show some respect and make sure we do it with proper way through having education and practicing it consistently. I love practicing because I trade with OctaFX broker using their sensational demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s excellent been just 90 minutes yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so that really helps me out with working and I am able to gain plenty from it both in terms of prizes and experience.
    pandey

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Re: Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  pandey Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:48 am

Yes, I respect Forex as business though I am a binary options trader. If you are also interested in binary options trading, you can open an account with lxmarkets. Till now i have never confronted any issues with their administrations yet their record chiefs do call me for inquiring as to whether i have any. They are agreeable and an above and beyond from other trading broker with whom i have worked with before. I should state it is very intriguing to see such broker in this period and with such administration with less spreads and no issues in execution. Its a five star broker here.
    soldado

Do you respect Forex as a business? Empty Re: Do you respect Forex as a business?

Post  soldado Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:49 am

Forex is on the of the biggest and easiest business in the world and I respect this business. Its largest business because in forex currencies are traded. The exchanges of currencies are important. Anyone can do forex if they have a good knowledge about forex. I respect this business because I only depend on this business. It’s a good source of income. I am trading with my broker trade24. Their trading platform have made my trading profitable.
    maltana

Post  maltana Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:38 am

One of the biggest online business in the world is forex trading. A huge number of people are involved in this business and earning more than their living cost. The daily trade volume of this market is $5 trillion. If it is about showing respect then every workplace and work should show respect by the worker. I am doing this business for long time with ECNCAPITAL and yes, I respect my business.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:49 am

I obviously respect Forex market more. Forex is my everything because It made my earning condition the best. I can earn more money through Forex every month. I can maintain my study expenses as well as contribute to family income. It is very freedom profession. I am a part time trader of Forex. I am a traer of Trade12 broker provides me the best environment for trading and no transaction charges are available here.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 pm

There should be no question about it. Right where I am standing is because of this business. This business has given me a lot. 3 years ago I used find jobs for my livings. Then I joined this business via AAFX with only 500$ investment. Right now I have 5k investment and I am earning more than I expected when I joined this business. This business is completely life changing platform.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:58 am

I have been trading with Forex for more than two years. I got loss several times but my respect to Forex didn’t reduce a little bit. As a profession I always pay a great homage to it and earning a lot through which I easily can run all of my educational and external expenditure indeed. I am really happy being a person of Forex. That’s why I have selected an ECN broker called Trade12 who welcomed me with wide range of deposit bonus with the lowest cost and provided me with all scalping friendly facilities.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 pm