Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

How to get confident again?

David Young

How to get confident again?

Post  David Young on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:08 am

It is a really tough thing to get confidence back, but of course it is not impossible. We just need to figure out what mistakes we committed and once we know that, we will be able to correct it and that will automatically bring confidence in our play. I trade with OctaFX broker, it is a really solid broker and through them, I am able to work with high level of confidence and intensity which helps making great profits for me consistently.

pandey

Re: How to get confident again?

Post  pandey on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:36 am

Confidence is important for trading. Traders require confidence to succeed. Unmistakably, anybody needs confidence on the off chance that they need to exceed expectations at something like trading or games, where you are going up against an opponent(s), and don't kid yourself, the market and every single other trader are your adversary. I am a binary options trader. For options trading you also need confidence. For my trading I like lxmarkets as it is a regulated broker.

maltana

Post  maltana on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:01 pm

You can be confident in this field, only if you have the proper knowledge of how things are going in this huge market. Currency trading is not for an uneducated person. Don’t get upset if you caught by scammers. You can select ECNCAPITAL.COM to earn money with your trade. That’s the way you can get your confidence again. Your mind will be fresh when you start to earn money.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 pm