Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm by Adamant Finance

» Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am by Faf Plesis

» Factors affecting Forex market
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am by Eric Weller

» Margin requirement
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Is Forex for All?

David Young

Is Forex for All?

Post  David Young on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:17 am

Forex is a sort of business where it does not matter who trades because it’s for all, but success can be achieved only through hard work and putting up proper effort, if we are able to do that then everything is going to work just fine or else we will face issues which will be hard to cope with. I have been supported very nicely with my broker OctaFX having 50% bonus on deposit plus many other benefits, it makes trading easier!

pandey

Re: Is Forex for All?

Post  pandey on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:15 pm

No Forex is not for all. There is no such business that is suitable for all. Trading is not a exception of this. The forex markets are volatile and they produce moves each day that in theory can make you thousands of dollars - The problem is however is trying to catch these moves for profit in advance. If you to make a regular profit, binary options can be a option for you. I am trading binary options for last 2 years. And it has become a means of my regular income. I trade on lxmarkets.com which has some best facilities a broker can offer. It has so many options variants with world class trading platform. It also has fast cash payout system.

soldado

Post  soldado on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:43 am

Yes, everyone can do forex. There’s nothing hard in forex. Forex is the market where currencies are traded. As my experience its easiest and profitable business in the world. No one have to be professional to do this business. A proper knowledge about trading can make you ready to become a successful trader. My broker trade24 offer free courses for newbies who wants to learn also they are giving best trading facilities to all their clients.

maltana

Post  maltana on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:58 am

The answer is yes. Forex trading is for all sort of people. Because you do not need any educational certificate or any other qualification to start this business. Also this business has no fixed time work. Forex market is open 24 hours of a day. So anyone can trade any time of a day. Even you can do part time work here. As this business is a global business even a housewife or a student can also do this business. Just you need to understand the process well. I am trading with ECNCAPITAL.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:36 am

Then I will obviously answer yes. Because Forex is playing a vital role in eradicating unemployment problems for the developing countries. No educational certificate is needed to trade with Forex. Forex minimize the pressure on job market. Forex is the best opportunity to the women where they can trade abiding at home and can contribute to family income as well as economic development of her country. No fixed time is needed to trade, some people trade here as a part time and some professionally. As a part time trader I get the most facilities from Trade12.

Albert Janik

Post  Albert Janik on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:00 pm

Everyone can do forex trading. No one need to be professional for this forex trading. Now it is very easy to trade with AGEA broker. Because they are dedicatedly providing best services and offering multiple opportunities for traders. I am with them because they are very honest with their services. They are dedicated to continuous technical innovation and regular advancement of its services with the goal of providing traders with an effective, flexible and reliable trading environment.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:13 am

Forex is the largest economic business in the world. Here every trader can trade and develop their condition through trading. No educational certificate is needed to trade with Forex market. Just experience and skill is needed to trade and everyone can trade and earn a huge amount of money by abiding in home. As a part time trader I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have high leverage and lowest transaction cost.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:08 am

I think forex is suitable for anybody if he is smart and has an ability to adopt with any different situation. Forex is very unique and volatile market area. Condition of the changes here in every moment. If you are not smart enough to change your strategy and concepts you could not survive here. To survive here long time you need a good broker. I choose AAFX. This broker gives me 1:1000 leverage and very low spread for trading.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:03 pm