Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» One should pick his own broker.
Today at 5:01 pm by Faf Plesis

» How it feels to comeback from wilderness?
Today at 5:52 am by Eric Weller

» "Today's ( 09, March,2010 ) Currencies levels"
Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:26 pm by Albert Janik

» Advantages of scalping?
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm by Albert Janik

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 pm by Adamant Finance

» How is your broker customer support?
Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:45 pm by Eric Weller

» Pending order
Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:39 pm by Eric Weller

» The foreign exchange market
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 am by Eric Weller

» What facilities are you enjoying?
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:00 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Motivation important?

David Young

Motivation important?

Post  David Young on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:00 am

I do believe motivation as to be a strong factor in deciding whether we will be successful or not, but this is not any toy that we can buy from store, it has to come naturally and this happens when we have understood about the potential of this business. This comes only when we learn well and for me, it’s so much easier under OctaFX with their guidance which not only gives me motivation, but keeps me entirely comfortable as well!

pandey

Re: Motivation important?

Post  pandey on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Learning trading is a ceaseless procedure. Indeed, even the best traders are as yet considering on it and attempt to gain some new useful knowledge consistently! Keeping in mind the end goal to accomplish and hold tip top trading abilities, you should continually be adding to you learning base. Your instruction ought to never end. Truth be told, one of the key focuses to search for in a tip top trading course is remaining motivated. I am a binary options trader. I like lxmarkets.com as my broker as they have some resources on motivation.

maltana

Motivation is important?

Post  maltana on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:24 am

Motivation is very important in all sector. Whether it is about of business or study or in personal life. Motivation makes you realize that you can do it, you can get success. Motivation is such a thing that will increase your positive mentality. In forex trading motivation is also important. Some time you may lose. You can’t see the face of success. But good broker will motivate you to go ahead. Like my broker ECNCAPITAL motivate and inspire me to move in my business.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:59 am

A broker should be chummy to their traders. They should motivate their traders in many ways. Trade12 is such a broker which motivates their traders through several activities. This broker has a low spread and flexible margin level. They provide the best amount of leverage accordance with their several accounts. All that facilities are sociable for managing risk level and helpful too for diversifying trades. As a result I can make a big amount of profit from here.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 am

I think motivation is an essential fact in our daily life, professional life, study life, business life etc. Without motivation one man will not succeed in life. It is also essential in Forex to gain higher achievement in Forex. I lose lot of money in Forex. My anger and desperation clouded my motivation. But thank to my broker AAFX which give me extraordinary inspiration that clouded my anger and desperation. I got back my motivation. Now I am a happy Forex trader.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:52 pm