Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Which trading type?

Faf Plesis

Which trading type?

Post  Faf Plesis on Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:41 am

Traders of different types are much passionate to different types of trading. But we saw that swing trading is popular to many people around the world. Swing trading is more likely to scalping indeed. The type of trading helps a trader enjoy a good sum of trading profit. A reliable trading broker should be selected for swing trading indeed. Trade12 is a good option to the swing traders because the broker allows traders with wide range of deposit bonus, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and smart bridge technology.

Eric Weller

Re: Which trading type?

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:20 pm

Forex is a highly risky business but as a profitable platform many traders are joining in this business. By finding a reliable broker we can operate safely here. For my Forex business I have selected AAFX, a licensed broker that guarantees the security of the funds in full to the clients of their world. As a trader, I can use high leverage in addition to using risk management techniques such as stop, stop loss, take profit, etc..

Current date/time is Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:15 pm