Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Forex technical analysis
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 pm by Faf Plesis

» A credible broker
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 am by Faf Plesis

» Trading reward
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am by Faf Plesis

» Forex signals.
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:24 pm by David Young

» Searching for a broker
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm by Faf Plesis

» Stop loss
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm by Faf Plesis

» Trading platform
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:15 pm by Faf Plesis

» Swing trading
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:13 pm by Faf Plesis

» Day trading
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Forex scalping

Faf Plesis

Forex scalping

Post  Faf Plesis on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:10 pm

One of the best and time saving style of trading is scalping. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit. To the scalpers broker choosing is a great fact where Trade12 has been built for the welfare of scalpers and hedgers and they are much ahead of in case of their technology.

Eric Weller

Re: Forex scalping

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:37 am

"I really be pleased about this type of activities of brokers, because of this kind of flexibility we retail traders are getting so many space into our trading account. But, never try to misuse any bonus program. I know some traders who are trying to earn huge money by gambling from bonus account. That's really very poor idea of them. I got 30% welcome bonus from AAFX and I am making good money based on this big bonus offer.
    No way actually! Forex trading is a mind game and traders need to open their trades according to the market situation neutrally. I have seem, small trading balance maximum time creases problem because of this narrowing situation. In this issue, 30% deposit bonus offer of AAFX helped me to trade with a handsome trading equity.
    "

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:52 pm