Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Forex technical analysis
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 pm by Faf Plesis

» A credible broker
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:11 am by Faf Plesis

» Trading reward
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am by Faf Plesis

» Forex signals.
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:24 pm by David Young

» Searching for a broker
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm by Faf Plesis

» Stop loss
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm by Faf Plesis

» Trading platform
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:15 pm by Faf Plesis

» Swing trading
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:13 pm by Faf Plesis

» Day trading
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Qualities of a trader

Faf Plesis

Qualities of a trader

Post  Faf Plesis on Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 am

Qualities of a Forex trader refers to patience, hard working, meticulous and perseverance. Not every trader belongs to all these qualities which impede them to be successful in life. A broker can be the best guidance to a trader in the way of his success. Trade12 is a broker highly dedicated to their traders and allow traders with a nice educative program which includes e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary.

Eric Weller

Re: Qualities of a trader

Post  Eric Weller on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:40 am

"In my initial stage of Forex trading career, I was so much interested on trading signal service. But unfortunately, I lost my first three balances by depending on others call. Then, I decided to change this way of trading. Right now, I am making lots of profits into my live account just using copy trading service of AAFX broker. It's simple and easy to use but so much powerful.
    In a word, I need a consistent financial security. That's way, I don't use my all profits for my daily activities. Even, I like to withdraw my profits around the month although I get instant transaction facility from AAFX broker. Besides, I add my 50% profit with my trading capital thus I can more trading equity for my next trades.
    "

Anament

Post  Anament on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:28 am

Too many traders lack the patience to educate themselves before jumping into a trade, or don’t wait for a really good opportunity, as Andriy mentions. Others don’t wait long enough for their trade to run its course. Or, upon meeting success, they have the patience to continue trading in the same position sizes, and quickly double the positions, hoping to win more but actually burning their account fast.

https://forexsteam.com/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:20 pm