Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Trading platform
Today at 4:12 pm by Faf Plesis

» Forex scalping
Today at 4:10 pm by Faf Plesis

» Qualities of a trader
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 am by Faf Plesis

» Fort Financial Services-www.fortfs.com
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:54 pm by ValdisFFS

» Day trading
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:41 pm by Faf Plesis

» Trade12 broker
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:46 pm by Faf Plesis

» Disadvantages of Forex
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:46 pm by Faf Plesis

» Margin level
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:20 pm by Eric Weller

» Education program
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:18 pm by Eric Weller

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Demo trading

Faf Plesis

Demo trading

Post  Faf Plesis on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Many people think demo trading is valueless but it’s fully wrong concept. Those who can realize it’s significance can swallow it’s bread. It is an opportunity extended by brokers indeed.Trade12 offers all types trading accounts including VIP and micro. They allow small investors and allow them with wide range of deposit bonus. Their multilingual support must allure a trader and they ensure all types of trading facilities to a trader.

Eric Weller

Re: Demo trading

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:48 pm

"Forex is a high-risk market. You need to know the correct risk management if you want to trade. Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival and sudden death with forex trading. It is one of the key concepts to survive as a forex trader. And despite the most powerful knowledge of trading analysis, it is not possible to get a consistent profit without proper risk management that I am having with my broker AAFX.
    I can easily eliminate the risk with their support that allows me to get good results and get the much needed success and also the one with the risk of being at a minimum. I am quite happy to trade with them because I can avoid all the risks and earn good profits.
    "

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:22 pm