Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Trading platform
Today at 4:12 pm by Faf Plesis

» Forex scalping
Today at 4:10 pm by Faf Plesis

» Qualities of a trader
Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 am by Faf Plesis

» Fort Financial Services-www.fortfs.com
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:54 pm by ValdisFFS

» Day trading
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:41 pm by Faf Plesis

» Trade12 broker
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:46 pm by Faf Plesis

» Disadvantages of Forex
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:46 pm by Faf Plesis

» Margin level
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:20 pm by Eric Weller

» Education program
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:18 pm by Eric Weller

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

About new traders

Faf Plesis

About new traders

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:49 am

Truly to say that new traders don’t have sufficient knowledge over the market which throws them to the problem. They need to get rid of the problem by achieving great knowledge and selecting right trading broker indeed. As an authentic and scam free broker I am recommending Trade12 broker allows traders with wide range of deposit bonus, narrow trading spread and superior fast execution.

Eric Weller

Re: About new traders

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:52 pm

"The dynamics of the forex market require knowledge and skill. Without the determination to learn, and the ability to withstand a few blows and face some challenges, you won't be able to trade forex. So, test your knowledge and skills in the right platform as I am doing.
    Fortunately, there are many technical analysis tools that can help you analyze trends, an understandable example of price movement from which small traders can profit. I am using technical analysis tools to analyze trends provided by my broker called AAFX. I can trust their tools because before I join I test their demo account to make sure I'm choosing the right one for me and my trading.
    "

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 pm