Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm by Adamant Finance

» Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am by Faf Plesis

» Factors affecting Forex market
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am by Eric Weller

» Margin requirement
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Can smaller investment be good?

David Young

Post  David Young on Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:16 am

I believe there smaller investment are good when we start up, but once we get comfortable and get going then we must be very high with investment. If we want to be successful then we need to try out with bigger funding but of course, it’s vital to have reliable broker for it. I go with OctaFX Company and they got sensational features and facilities with lowest possible spread available, high leverage up to 1.500 but the plot changer is their 50% bonus on deposit which is use able!

soldado

Re: Can smaller investment be good?

Post  soldado on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 am

Yes, smaller investment is obviously good when you are new in trading. Because forex has a high risk. So, you have to start with a small investment and learn how to trade. Don’t invest money in a broker without checking it. Because so many new traders get scammed by fake brokers. Traders can practice with a demo account also. Demo account teach a lot about trading. My broker trade24 giving the opportunity to start trading with a small investment.

pandey

Post  pandey on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:36 pm

In the event that you are a novice trader, small capital is great. When you get enough learning of trading then increment your deposit. I am an options trader and for I like lxmarkets. I really perceive lxmarkets.com push to satisfy each and every association with no mistakes to the customers. I like their client fortify favorable position who have such a mind boggling measure of commitment to help the customer appreciate the issue well. General execution, deposit and withdraw structure are great, It is a decent broker with stunning parts.

maltana

Post  maltana on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:25 am

Obviously for new traders small investment is good. Because forex is very risky place. You never knows that what will going to happen in next moment. Even future cannot predict by an expert. That’s why all newbies should start with small investment. They can also start up with a demo account. So that they can practice trading and learn different terms of trading. ECNCAPITAL gives me the opportunity to start forex trading with small investment.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:03 am

Forex is such a earning source where small and big investment don’t fact. Knowledge and skill are the main fact here. There are many traders around the world having huge investment losing from Forex instead of better earning. More over there are millions of trader making huge capital from minimum capital. I am also an example of this. I had only 100 dollar investment. Now I am having 800 dollar within 2 years with Trade12. This broker is too much supportive I feel.

Bayan Zafar

Post  Bayan Zafar on Sun May 14, 2017 7:28 am

Forex trading is risky business and so many traders are losing their money because they are not well experienced. You need to know so many things related to forex especially on how to survive in this market and not to fail for the scammers. And you should practice on demo account and start trading with small account. When you will get well experienced you can make big trade. You can join trade24 for best services.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Mon May 15, 2017 10:05 am

Trading with small capital is the biggest facility of Forex. Forex is an appropriate business through which one can easily develop their monetary condition. A big amount of capital is not needed for trading. Knowledge about market is the main barrier to success. But a trader should be hard working, meticulous and patience. I had a little amount of capital but for the lowest spread, lowest transaction cost of Trade12 always give me the more feedback. This is so much reliable broker.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:45 pm

You can start trading in this money making business with very small amount of investment. My broker AAFX have micro account where you invest only 100$ and trade. Initially smaller account is good for new traders. It helps them to grooming their experience and skills. But if you want to make good profit out of this business you have to invest more. With the help of leverage you can make your investment bigger.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 pm

You can start trading in this money making business with very small amount of investment. My broker AAFX have micro account where you invest only 100$ and trade. Initially smaller account is good for new traders. It helps them to grooming their experience and skills. But if you want to make good profit out of this business you have to invest more. With the help of leverage you can make your investment bigger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:06 pm