Forex currency trading forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» The importance of having a dream
What's your choice of broker? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 6:43 am by Anament

» How to be successful in forex?
What's your choice of broker? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:50 am by Anament

» Can anyone provide insights on the Forex Recovery Bot available on CheaperForex?
What's your choice of broker? EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:20 am by Anament

» What is the MultiPair RobotForexPro EA?
What's your choice of broker? EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:08 am by Anament

» Learn about forex trading
What's your choice of broker? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 9:35 am by Anament

» What is base currency?
What's your choice of broker? EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 2:28 am by Anament

» What is a retracement in forex?
What's your choice of broker? EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:02 pm by Anament

» What is a bid-ask spread?
What's your choice of broker? EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:46 am by Anament

» What are important values in a candlestick?
What's your choice of broker? EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 2:29 am by Anament

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

+2
soldado
David Young
6 posters

What's your choice of broker?

David Young

What's your choice of broker? Empty What's your choice of broker?

Post  David Young Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:33 pm

My choice is just one and it is OctaFX, it is a company that very few will hate or dislike due to wide range of benefits. We don’t have to invest in order to get the benefits with their epic demo contest like Champion and cTrader, it’s ideal way to begin and we can easily get use to the conditions available here while we also get chance of winning serious prizes, so it’s fantastic combination that really helps me work out everything very nicely!
    soldado

What's your choice of broker? Empty Re: What's your choice of broker?

Post  soldado Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:49 am

My choice will be one always that is trade24 broker. Because this broker make my profits consistent with market news, free signals, leverage and slippage, good scalping, logical analysis and various kind of bonuses on my trades. This the best place for invest money which higher security. When I was new in forex I learned many things about trading from this broker with their educational sector of forex trading. I highly recommend this broker for all traders.
    jony

Post  jony Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:48 am

My choice is only for MXTrade. This is the best broker in the Forex market place. If you wanted to do trading business you will acknowledged about the brokers that there are more than thousands of broker in this market. But very few of them are regulated broker highly authorized by market place. My broker give me the security of my funds in any kinds of investment with minimum transaction cost. And also they offers 100% initial bonus without any margin limits.
    maltana

Post  maltana Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:00 am

My choice is for the best broker in the market ECNCAPITAL. This broker has wide range of facilities with lots of learning instruments. They helps me with latest market news, free signal, Scalping, leverage, market analysis, different bonus and so on. My broker gives my funds security in any kind of investment. They maintain minimum transaction cost. Also they have demo trading facility. I was started my trading journey with their demo trading account.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:06 am

Trade12 is my choice of broker where I have been trading for a long time like one year. I have chosen this broker for it’s special feathers. It having flexible high leverage like 1:400, low spread in most of their pairs, quick execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage are available here. There is a big opportunity specially for the scalper like they do not take any set up fees that’s why one can enjoy his exact profit from here. They also having a high security level. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions. In accordance with international regulation standards, Trade12 is using separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This keeps your funds secure and untouched.
    Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:09 am

I like that broker who doesn’t restrict trader’s freedom with conditions and policy. In my long trading career I have worked with many brokers and my current choice is AAFX. This is an Australian broker and I recently joined with them. I took risk of 1k as they are new and it went perfectly. They provide best service in this market. It gives me fast execution system with no slippage problems.
    Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:34 am

Every trader has a different taste of broker according to their trading style. As a scalper I am trading with Trade12 where I have been trading for last one year facing no problem indeed. My view regarding the broker is positive like I have no complain against the broker. With the broker I have the high leverage like more than 1:400 through which I can easily exceed my initial capital and their low spread is too much helpful for earning more and more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am