Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

"For successful traders to get proper trading,

Eric Weller

"For successful traders to get proper trading,

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:00 pm

"For successful traders to get proper trading, they need full support from their trading broker. A good broker will help a trader to achieve good profit volumes. But the forex market is full of scammers and traders have to carefully select their broker.
    I joined AAFX because I know this broker is not scam and a regulated trading broker. The regulated trading broker is always reliable and safe for investment. They have 3 different types of trading accounts for their trader. So any type of trader will get more solutions under this single umbrella. They have a VIP, FIX and ECN account. They have the micro lot investment facility and even 0 limit the withdrawal process. Their execution process is very fast and ensures the safety of my funds.
    "

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:27 am