Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

» Bonus issue to consider
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm by Eric Weller

» Do you help others to succeed?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:07 pm by Eric Weller

» Demo trading
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:32 am by Faf Plesis

» What is spread?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am by Eric Weller

» Emotion and Forex market
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 am by Faf Plesis

» Adamant Finance - www.adamantfinance.com
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm by Adamant Finance

» Do you wish to start with Micro or Standard Account?
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:23 am by Faf Plesis

» Factors affecting Forex market
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 am by Eric Weller

» Margin requirement
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm by Faf Plesis

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

How can we understand basic terms like spread and all that?

David Young

How can we understand basic terms like spread and all that?

Post  David Young on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:35 am

To be able to understand what these things we mean, it’s vital that we take proper training and go through course. I trade with OctaFX broker and they have one of the best trading guides and the better part is, we can learn it easily there due to been free which obviously helps big time. They also have got amazing demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based yet got monstrous prize up to 400 dollar, so all works superbly for me.

Albert Janik

Re: How can we understand basic terms like spread and all that?

Post  Albert Janik on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:12 pm

AGEA is most reputed broker in industry, they well known and well recognized in forex market. They are regulated broker whom you can trust. They are giving funds safety of their customers. They have professional team who helps their clients 24 hours a day through one on one live chat in many different languages. They are the lowest spreads broker and have fast execution policy. A best electronic broker in forex market.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Forex is a profitable business yet very complicated. To earn enough money in this business it is very important to solve the puzzle of forex market. To solve it knowledge is the best option. Every trader should gain enough knowledge of forex market and trading system before joining in this market. I am still learning about forex. For that my broker AAFX helps me a lot. It provides some exclusive forex courses for free in its website.

Faf Plesis

Post  Faf Plesis on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Forex (FX) is the market in which currencies are traded. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world, with average traded values that can be trillions of dollars per day. It includes all of the currencies in the world. Here brokers are the first controller which takes commissions from their traders. I have the lowest spread like 0.1 with Trade12 broker which increases my trading profit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:02 pm