Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Your Favorite Pair

David Young

Your Favorite Pair

Post  David Young on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:55 pm

I love using major pairs because I have been taught using that and I just want to continue that way instead of doing any experiments. I don’t think anyone will be happy with doing all that with real money involved, it is way too risky so that’s why better to follow what we have learned. I mainly focus on EU, UJ and such pairs; it is really great pairs to work especially with OctaFX since not only the spread is incredibly low here, but there is also solid cash back scheme, it’s all so nice!

Faf Plesis

Re: Your Favorite Pair

Post  Faf Plesis on Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 am

As a scalper I prefer more XAUUSD more. I can easily carry a good amount of profit through scalping this pair. I have been using short time trading strategy from my first day of career. As a scalper the selection of Trade12 broker was my best decision. I get all trading facility from this broker. Lowest spread, high leverage, fast execution and no technical errors make my trading life easy all the time.

Eric Weller

Post  Eric Weller on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:04 pm

In forex trading we have trade with currency pairs. There are many pairs in forex market. I usually trade with major pairs as those are less volatile and I get fixed and 2 pip spread for trading with these pairs from my broker AAFX. But if I have to pick one pair I would choose EUR/USD. This pairs is less volatile and with good indicator uses you can earn easily from this pair.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:31 pm