Forex currency trading forum.

We welcome you to the Forex forum, a networking community where you can discuss anything related to Forex. Whether you need information of Forex Brokers, Forex Software, Forex robots or other Currency Exchange services, we hope to help you make more pips!

Send money worldwide for € 0.50

Sponsored links

Latest topics

Forex Search engine

Custom Search

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 161 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:31 pm

In the forex market trader you need to follow some things

Eric Weller

In the forex market trader you need to follow some things Empty In the forex market trader you need to follow some things

Post  Eric Weller on Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:16 pm

"In the forex market trader you need to follow some things to do well in foreign exchange trading. The different trader prefers different facts. But the most important facts are knowledge, practice, dissemination, leverage, risk management and understanding of the market situation. And of course an excellent commercial broker.
    I am currently trading with AAFX for their mt4 trading platform. Through my iPhone or trader you can also use their IPad or any Android using this trading platform. It is very useful especially for scalping. Because from this platform I get the latest market updates that are very necessary for scalping. Their news, charts and markers quotes are based on real-time market streaming.
    "

Current date/time is Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:30 pm